Ready for a challenge?
We’re in search of someone who is a little bit OCD with checklists yet is also very outgoing with clients. Someone who likes to work with a team but can also manage tasks on their own. Someone who knows tried and true traditional media but is always learning about the new digital trends. Someone who has lived and breathed the agency world from the inside. Still interested?
Our account managers are expected to bring relevant ideas to the table, manage and coordinate client projects from planning to completion, effectively execute strategies, create profitable results, think about the measurement of a project at the start of the assignment, present with conviction and play on a team that is made up of a multitude of agency professionals and personalities. This opening is currently for our Columbia office.
A couple of other things that we’re looking for:
- a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, journalism or something else that reflects your devotion to solid communications, with 3+ years of agency experience
- a work ethic that doesn’t quit
- an ability to manage the internal administration of accounts, like conference reports and/or other memoranda, work orders/instructions, etc.
- a pulse of what’s trending now and what is to come, as well as full understanding of the advertising world of the past three decades
And our agency culture demands the following things of our employees:
- Ability to communicate with team members effectively
- Conscious of deadlines and budgets
- Organized and self motivated
- Willing to learn new things
- Willingness to find a way to make things happen
- Ability to live our brand standards of excellence
If you are ready for the challenge, then we are ready to hear from you.