Contract help needed mid-September through December.
We’re looking for an interactive web designer to contract with us from mid-September 2014 through the end of the year. A candidate who has strong creative design and conceptual skills that influence a full spectrum of web, interactive and experience design will fit the bill. Enthusiastic, self-motivated, big thinkers can send samples of work and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Required skills and experience:
• Keen ability to create interactive prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, user interfaces and layout of content for web, mobile and app development
• Extensive understanding of user experiences and how to design multiple tactics for multi-channel creative campaigns
• Proficient knowledge of front-end design and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in responsive and adaptive development across all platforms
• Familiarity with social media utilities such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
• Working knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, cPanel, etc
• Highly sophisticated typographic skills, drawing, photography and other means of image-creation, not exclusive to image-manipulation
• Eager to learn
• Ability to multi-task
• Detail oriented
• Team oriented
• Strategically focused
• Five+ years professional web design experience
• B.A. in Graphic Design