Integrated Strategist Needed in Charleston
Our account managers are expected to help plan and manage the tasks of generating profitable results for our clients, while working with an integrated team of agency professionals.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan, analyze and evaluate relevant tasks to assigned client projects and needs
- Help to develop workable budgets and account plans
- Collaborate with the Account Supervisor in preparation of recommendations, strategies and actions for the client
- Review and analyze materials relative to client needs — from research data to media results and everything in between
- Coordinate and manage the activities necessary to meet client goals
- Handle assigned work in efficient, timely manner
- Assist in monitoring and managing estimates and budgets
- Maintain communications with appropriate agency team and client personnel
A couple of other things that we’re looking for:
- Agency experience, with a specific integrated marketing communications background
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, journalism or something else that reflects your understanding in communications
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a discipline of communications, preferred in account service roles
- An ability to manage the internal administration of accounts, like meeting reports, work orders, etc.
And here are a few ways we describe the people who fit our into our agency culture:
- Curious – everyone here has the courage wonder what’s next for our clients and our industry
- Team-driven – this is a true team environment where our clients are the most important member of the team
- Big thinkers – we are all makers, innovators and catalysts for change
- Business savvy – our focus is on strategic, original work that drives a positive bottom line for our client
- Get it done attitude – we are client-focused, responsive and always thinking about measuring our results
- Pride in work – we do what we say by the best of our ability and we are always going for great
If you are ready for the challenge, then we are ready to hear from you.