Location: Columbia, SC
Chernoff Newman, a full-service communications agency, is expanding its account service team with the addition of two field marketing coordinators. The 12-month contract employees will serve as boots on the ground account support at various events, festivals and meetings across the state. The position is ideal for someone interested in agency-life but with the urge to be on the move, rather than behind a desk.
The position responsibilities include:
- Ability to represent the agency and our clients during events and create brand awareness
- Researching, coordinating and arranging events with our account team and partners
- Understanding the preferences and mindsets of target audiences
- Collecting and analyzing metrics from in-field events
- Setting up, attending and breaking down events and booths
- Driving a branded bus to events and outreach opportunities
- Reviewing and distributing promotional materials
The ideal candidate is:
- Task-oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Personable, outgoing and comfortable in event settings
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer competency
- Ability to maintain flexible working hours including occasional weekends and holidays
- Bachelors or associates degree
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A clean and valid driver’s license
- 25 years old +
The selected contractors will be compensated at $30/hour with a $2,000 retention bonus and begin as soon as possible and are estimated to work 30 hours per week, although it will vary. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Elizabeth Wynn at Elizabeth.Wynn@ChernoffNewman.com.