Ready for a challenge?
We’re in search of someone who is a detailed oriented person but also loves to interact with clients. Someone who likes to lead a team of peers, but can also manage tasks on their own. Someone who knows tried and true traditional forms of communications like advertising, marketing and PR, but is always learning about new approaches in the field. Someone who has lived in the agency world but understands the needs and motivations of the client. Still interested?
Our integrated specialists are expected to coordinate client projects from planning to completion, generate profitable results, and work with a team that is made up of a multitude of agency professionals and personalities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Planning, analyzing and evaluating relevant tasks to assigned client projects and needs
- Help develop workable budgets and account plans
- Collaborate with the Account Supervisor in preparation of recommendations, strategies and actions for the client
- Review, analyze materials relative to client needs — media results, research data, etc
- Coordinate and manage the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects
- Handle assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner
- Assists in monitoring budget, and billable hours
- Maintain communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a timely and efficient manner
This opening is currently for our Columbia office.
A couple of other things that we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, journalism or something else that reflects your understanding in communications
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a discipline of communications, preferred in account services roles
- An ability to manage the internal administration of accounts, like meeting reports, work orders, etc.
And here are a few ways we describe the people who fit our into our agency culture:
- Curious – everyone here has the courage wonder what’s next for our clients and our industry
- Team-driven – this is a true team environment where our clients are the most important member of the team
- Big thinkers – we are all makers, innovators and catalysts for change
- Business savvy – our focus is on strategic, original work that drives a positive bottom line for our client
- Get it done attitude – we are client-focused, responsive and always thinking about measuring our results
- Pride in work – we do what we say by the best of our ability and we are always going for great
If you are ready for the challenge, then we are ready to hear from you.