Show us what you’ve got.
We’re looking for an experienced media planner and buyer who thinks strategically and takes creative approaches to online and offline media. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in planning, implementing, optimizing and reporting all media types. Solid presentation skills are also a must.
We do ask that you be able to work independently, but know that we work collaboratively and your larger team includes not only your partners from media, but also an agency-wide team across multiple office locations.
- Managing media campaigns form strategy through execution, optimization and post-buy analysis
- Digesting research and analytics to make informed media recommendations
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and media vendors
- Developing detailed and substantiated media recommendations as part of a greater strategic plan
- Presenting recommendations and reporting both internally and to clients
- Working with vendors and project managers to manage creative deadlines and ensure they are met
- Assisting with management of vendor invoice approvals to ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Creating frequent and consistent tracking and analytics reports to be used both internally and externally, including insights and recommendations
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of three years media experience, including an emphasis on planning
- Proficient in analyzing data and developing recommendations for campaign optimizations
- Track record of independently managing projects from start to finish
- History of direct client contact
- Experience managing budgets of various sizes
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be dedicated and driven to succeed
- Experience with media buying software SmartPlus, Advantage or Strata a plus