Concept, execution and the ability to think big.
At Chernoff Newman, our multi-media designers work on both the creative and digital teams, helping to solve client problems in unique and interesting ways. As an integral part of the team, your job responsibilities include visual development of both digital and traditional media, strong conceptual and executional skills and the ability to persuasively present the agency’s work.
This opening is currently for our Columbia office.
A couple of other things that we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in visual communications, fine arts or digital media
- A minimum of three years experience in a discipline of visual communications
- An ability to work in a team environment with all agency disciplines and our clients at the table
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote and open source web applications
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions from concept through development and production
- Ability to shoot and edit video is a plus
And here are a few ways we describe the people who fit our into our agency culture:
- Curious – everyone here has the courage wonder what’s next for our clients and our industry
- Team-driven – this is a true team environment where our clients are the most important member of the team
- Big thinkers – we are all makers, innovators and catalysts for change
- Business savvy – our focus is on strategic, original work that drives a positive bottom line for our client
- Get it done attitude – we are client-focused, responsive and always thinking about measuring our results
- Pride in work – we do what we say by the best of our ability and we are always going for great
If you are ready for the challenge, then we are ready to hear from you.