Chernoff Newman won eight awards for excellence in design at InShow 20 presented by AIGA SC.
Great design is essential to connecting people and brands. Before someone reads an ad, a brochure or a website, they judge whether they want to engage with a piece by how it looks and feels.
The award-winning work included both print and digital design for work in several industries, including advertising, food and beverage, higher education, and travel and tourism:
- S.C. Department of Agriculture – It’s a Matter of Taste print campaign
- Dust of the Ground – Rebranding
- Burning of Columbia – Campaign and Website
- Midlands Technical College – Holiday Card
- Leadership Columbia – Shared Streets Logo
- Chernoff Newman – Agency Rebranding and Website
We’re honored to bring home so many awards from this prestigious organization – and we invite you to check out the work and be inspired to find out more about the clients that we partner with.